Brenau University has partnered with Cannon Financial Strategists to offer retirement planning guidance and counsel.
You have a trusted partner who understands your needs and is committed to helping you reach your retirement goals. Your Cannon advisors are available for one-on-one retirement planning counsel.
Our advisory services focus on three core concepts that we feel serve as the foundation for a successful retirement plan. We focus on:
- How to save, including the benefits of tax-preferred savings.
- How to invest, starting with proper asset allocation.
- How to retire, with the help of intelligent income-replacement planning.
To make the most of your meeting, it is helpful if you bring:
- Login information for your TIAA Account (Call 1-800-842-2252 for help obtaining your login or password)
- Social Security statement(s); Get the latest at www.ssa.gov
- Information on any retirement accounts outside Brenau University
We know every person’s retirement planning needs are different, so check with your Cannon advisor prior to the meeting to inquire about any other information you need to supply. When scheduling a meeting with your advisor, any specific questions or concerns can be included in the comments section during the meeting scheduling process.
Quick access to our most often used resources.